“Kids do well if they can. Doing well is preferred” – Dr. Ross Greene, founder of Collaborative and Proactive Solutions.
This video series will strengthen your ability to communicate and problem-solve with your child or children. Our goal in this training is to provide tangible actionable items that you can apply at home with no additional training.
The series is hosted by Becky Reback, trained and certified provider of Collaborative and Proactive Solutions. In addition, Becky is a Special Education Teacher and a Teacher for Gifted Children. Becky serves as Head of Tutoring and Parent Education Services here at Evolved Education Company.
The training consists of six video sessions:
• Session 1: Welcome and Overview (1 minute video)
• Session 2: What is CPS? (8 minute video)
• Session 3: Six Key Themes (9 minute video)
• Session 4: Why Does Challenging Behavior Occur? (13 minute video)
• Session 5: How to Use Tools and Plans (20 minute video)
• Sessions 6: Final Thoughts (2 minute video)
NOTE: this series is freely available to all Evolved team members and contractors. Please email your administrator for details.