Evolved Education Company Partners with Schools and Organizations to Offer Professional Development, Parent Education, and Student Programming
Members of the Evolved Education Company including Mary Miele and Becky Reback speak with parents about school placement from nursery through college, special education, ways to support children in school, and parenting approaches such as Collaborative and Proactive Solutions. To book your organization’s parent education talk, please contact Ella Pennington at Ella@evolveded.com to book an introductory call with us.
Master Level Educators, Mary Miele and Becky Reback, offer professional development to teachers, especially in the areas of:
- Student assessment
- Home-school connection and parent relations
- Special education
- Writing revolution
- Executive function coaching using the EEC approach and training we provide tutors in our tutor training program
To book your professional development, please connect with Becky Reback at email@example.com to have an introductory call with us.
Mary Miele, Becky Reback, and members of the EEC team work directly with students to ensure they learn well.
- Pre-Application Skills with Randi Dumont
- Home-school experience inventory
- Student learning experience inventories
- Learning tools
- Executive function coaching
- School change
- School refusal – working with student and family on best-fit placement and approach
To inquire about these services, please connect with Becky Reback at Becky@evolveded.com to have an introductory call.