Families book consultations with us for a myriad of reasons, but here are our most popular topics:
- What are school options for my child’s age and in our area?
- What is the difference between private and public school?
- How do we prepare our child for nursery, kindergarten, middle school, high school, boarding school and/or college admissions?
- Can you tell us about the landscape of schools in NYC or the Tri-State Area?
- What are the ways students prepare for admission into private school?
- My child was just diagnosed with __ , can you tell me more about how to parent and educate a student with this difference/disability?
The consultation service is expensive because of the value we provide. Not only do we spend a great deal of time with each of our new clients, but we also customize each consultation precisely to what our clients need. In addition, we provide access to a level of expertise which has been developed over decades of work in the education field.
Our initial consultation with you takes us about three to four hours to produce and execute. We get to know your specific questions and needs during an initial 15 minute call. Then, we customize the lesson for you and spend an hour with you to teach the content. Finally, we follow up with a customized document, linked resources and answers to follow-up questions.
To book this service, please fill out the button below and the click on the button to submit your information and you will be directed to a new page where you can enter your credit card information to pay for consultation.
After we receive your information and payment, our team will be in contact to schedule the intake call and session.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.