Mindprint Assessment with Evolved Education Company
The Mindprint Learning Assessment is a valuable tool that provides us, as educators, and you, as parents, insight into your child’s unique learning style. Evolved Education Company educators use the results of this assessment in order to customize their instruction to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of student outcomes.
Fast Facts About Mindprint:
- Mindprint is a self-paced online cognitive assessment (it only takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour!)
- Developed by scientists at Penn Medicine with a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health
- Mindprint measures the ten cognitive skills most closely correlated to success in academics and on standardized tests
Our Offer: The Mindprint Learning Assessment Package
- Student self-paced assessment emailed directly to you
- Debrief call with EEC Specialist
- Digital folder with specific tools and resources based on your child’s individual learning profile that you can implement immediately
Brown EF and Attention Scales for Parents and Student with Evolved Education Company
- Students and parents can determine the way they perceive the problem created by a student’s executive functioning.
- This scale examines a student’s ACTIVATION, FOCUS, EFFORT, EMOTIONS, MEMORY, ACTION.
- It provides a comparative viewpoint of how parents and students consider the problem or impact of executive functioning.
Our Offer: The Brown EF and Attention Scales
- Parents and students will take digital inventories
- We will debrief with parents and students and explain the results of the assessment