Brown EF and Attention Scales for Parents and Student with Evolved Education Company
- Students and parents can determine the way they perceive the problem created by a student’s executive functioning.
- This scale examines a student’s ACTIVATION, FOCUS, EFFORT, EMOTIONS, MEMORY, ACTION.
- It provides a comparative viewpoint of how parents and students consider the problem or impact of executive functioning.
Our Offer: The Brown EF and Attention Scales
- Parents and students will take digital inventories
- We will debrief with parents and students and explain the results of the assessment