A unique opportunity from Evolved Education founder Mary Miele
Students in our modern time are engaging in all kinds of resistance and challenge when it comes to learning. They might have gaps in their academic aptitude and executive functioning due to the pandemic. They could have neurodiversity which requires remediation and accommodation. They are likely learning within classrooms and homes with little to no understanding of the modern approaches and resources available for students to learn well.
A learning specialist is a special educator who has a set of skills within assessment, rapport, and teaching & learning and the ability to address all of the learning challenges aforementioned. The demand for this role is only increasing as students require access to these specialized skills.
What I am offering in the months of September, October and November of 2022 is an exclusive opportunity to capitalize on your skill set in an important, life-changing way. I began my own career in private practice as a learning specialist in 2009. Each and every month since then, I’ve increased my value within my practice as well as the money I’ve made.
In this 8-week class, you are going to learn the proven formula I have developed to make back the money you invest in this class, plus infinitely more. I guarantee that you will learn and master this money-making formula, or I will return your money at the end of the 8 weeks to you.
Why am I doing this class?
First, I want to level up our industry. This is always my driving force in the work I do. I want to play at the top and bring the industry up with me. I do this because I want students to learn well and when we work toward what is not yet realized, we can do just that.
Second, I want to build a market of millionaire learning specialists. If the life-coaching industry can clout millionaires, then why can’t the special education and learning specialist industry do the same? I would argue that our value proposition is extraordinary and we have the potential to explode what is possible and blow our own minds and earning potential.
Third, I want YOU to realize your potential and have that affect the students you serve. I know you have great value in the work you do, but I also know the reality of the resistance and challenges you face in realizing that potential. I know because even though I have found great success in my work, I have not done it without the very lessons I will teach you.
Is this class right for you?
Before you say yes to this investment and to this work, I want to be sure that this program is right for you. Read each requirement and ensure it’s a “hell yes!”
- You are willing to invest money, time and effort. This is not a program for learning specialists who have not figured out a way to make any kind of money. You have to have the money to invest. There are no discounts. You have to show up 100% to all lessons, all calls and you have to take the weekly exams to demonstrate mastery of each lesson.
- You will learn a specific formula to make money as a learning specialist. By the end of the 8 weeks, you will be able to put actions into play to make every cent you’ve invested back. I will show you exactly how to do this, or I will refund your money if I haven’t shown this to you clearly and in a defined way.
- You will be surprised as to what you will learn, because although this is a class to learn how to make money as a learning specialist, it is also a class during which you will learn about yourself, ways to think about money, ways to impact your students and their schools and families, as well as a camaraderie with me and other members of this group.
This class is right for you if you:
- Are already in private practice as a learning specialist or have the desire to do this
- Can invest the money, effort and time required to fully participate in the class
- Are willing to make changes in your life and push yourself into acting differently to attain different results
- Wish to contribute to the field of learning specialty in remarkable ways
What are the logistical details?
- Meeting day/time: Mondays and Wednesdays: 6:45am-7:30am EST, class and call times – on Zoom and some meetings will have the option to attend in person at 157 East 86th Street as well.
- September 19, 21, 26, 28; October 3, 5, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26; November 7, 9, 14, 16, 21
- Fee: $12,000 or $4,000 per month or full fee by September 19th: $10,000.
Sign up by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a note of which fee structure you wish to engage within. If you have any questions, please contact me at this same email.